Posted Tuesday, December 16, 2008
We’ll admit, it's a little strange for us here at The Beguiling to be giving away a set of perfume (perfumes?), but this is a pretty cool perfume.
Pop singer Gwen Steffani just released a set of signature perfumes in her “Harajuku Lovers” apparel line. It’s a collection of five perfumes, each inspired by Gwen and a member of her crew, and each bottle is actually shaped like the little chibi-versions of the ladies. Check it out:
We’ve got a set of all five fragrances in the 30ml/1oz size, with a retail value of more than $250 (perfume is expensive, yo!). They’re going to make an amazing last-minute gift for whoever wins them. Speaking of which, here’s how you can win:
- Subscribe to The Beguiling’s events mailing list. You can subscribe at http://www.beguiling.com, in the upper-right corner of the page. Winner must be subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list for the duration of the contest to claim their prize.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number, and “HARAJUKU LOVERS” in the subject line.
- Send that e-mail before Monday, December 22nd 2008 at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be determined by random draw on the morning of Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older (sorry kids, get your parents to enter for you). 5. Only one entry per household.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entrants, but are roughly 250:1.
- Not open to residents of Quebec because they’ve got pretty harsh rules about this sort of thing.
- The Beguiling Staff