Posted Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The Word On The Street Literary Festival is coming up this weekend, and it will feature a full day of great comics and graphic novels programming! Now you couold win a fabulous prize package of work by our WOTS authors, a smorgasbord of 10 great Canadian comics and graphic novels! The Prize Pack includes:
- CTON’s Super A-maze-ing Year of Crazy Comics, by Clayton Hamner (Owlkids)
- Dinosaur Comics: Your Whole Family Is Made Out Of Meat, by Ryan North (Quack!)
- Essex County (Collected Edition), by Jeff Lemire (Top Shelf)
- Galaxion Vol.1: The Jump, by Tara Tallan (Helikon Comics)
- I’m Crazy, by Adam Bourret (Self-published)
- Mirror Mind, by Tory Woollcott (Self-Published)
- Quarter-Life Crisis Vol. 1, by Evan Munday (Self-Published)
- Sword Of My Mouth #1, by Jim Munroe and Shannon Gerrard (IDW )
- Therefore, Repent!, by Jim Munroe & Salgood Sam (NMK/IDW)
- The War at Ellsmere, by Faith Hicks (SLG Publishing)
Here’s how you can win this great package of books!
1) Make sure you're subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list! Winners must be subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list to win. You can subscribe via the front-page of http://www.beguiling.com.
2) Send an e-mail with "TWOTS" and your name in the subject line, and your name, e-mail address, and phone number in the message body, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The address you send the e-mail from must be the same as the one subscribed to The Beguiling's Mailing list.
3) E-mails must be received by Thursday, September 24th 2009, at 12:00pm (Noon) EST.
4) Winners will be randomly drawn from all valid participating e-mails. Winners will be contacted by e-mail by 6pm on Thursday, September 24th 2009.
5) No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Limit 1 entry per household.
Thanks to Owlkids, Top Shelf, SLG Publishing, and the authors for donating these books!
- Chris @ The Beguiling