Posted Thursday, December 16, 2010
ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN AN AYA TAKANO / SHU UEMURA MAKE-UP GIFT SET!
About once a year it seems that some savvy cosmetics producer teams up with an utterly amazing illustrator to do some very cool, collectable material. Well the latest collaboration is international cosmetics giants Shu Uemura teaming up with renown illustrator Aya Takano for a limited edition collection of branded/illustrated cosmetics—and we have one of the rare and somewhat expensive sets to give away!
You might remember Aya Takano from the several postcard sets of her work that have been produced, and her art is a major part of the ‘superflat’ movement championed by Takeshi Murakami and Yoshitomo Nara. The art is pretty great is what I’m saying.
Well you can win this amazing gift-set of the co-branded makeup, which includes: Shopping Bag, Branded Padded Purse/Carrying Bag, “Bowwow!” Magic Queen Pallette (eye shadow), Skin Purifier, Lip duo tint & gloss, “Dream Coaster” false eyelashes, Blush Tint, Paint Crayon.
It’s like $300 worth of stuff, it’s a little insane. But also awesome?
For a chance to win, send an e-mail with your name, daytime telephone number, and "BEGUILING TAKANO AYA" in the subject line to email@example.com before Monday, December 20th at 12pm (noon). Winners will be drawn and contacted on December 20th, and their first name will be announced on this website.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and "BEGUILING TAKANO AYA", and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling's mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://beguiling.com.
3. Entries must be received before Monday, December 20th 2010 at 12pm (noon)
4. Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
5. One entry per household/phone number.
6. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, etc.
- Chris @ The Beguiling