Posted Thursday, October 21, 2010
Please note: The original closing date for this contest has been extended to October 25th.
Win an Aya Takano / Shu Uemura Make-up Gift Set
You might remember Aya Takano from the several postcard sets of her work that have been produced, and her art is a major part of the ‘superflat’ movement championed by Takeshi Murakami and Yoshitomo Nara. The art is pretty great is what I’m saying.
Well you can win this amazing gift-set of the co-branded makeup, which includes:
- Shopping Bag
- Branded Padded Purse/Carrying Bag
- “Bowwow!” Magic Queen Pallette (eye shadow)
- Skin Purifier
- Lip duo tint & gloss
- “Dream Coaster” false eyelashes
- Blush Tint
- Paint Crayon
- Kind of a cool press kit-thing
It’s like $300 worth of stuff, it’s a little insane. But also awesome? Also Christmas is coming up?
For a chance to win, send an e-mail with your name, daytime telephone number, and BEGUILING AYA TAKANO in the subject line to email@example.com before Monday, October 25th at 12pm (noon). Winners will be drawn and contacted on October 26th, and their first name will be announced on this website.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and "BEGUILING AYA TAKANO", and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling's mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://beguiling.com.
3. Entries must be received before Monday, October 25th 2010 at 12pm (noon)
4. Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
5. One entry per household/phone number.
6. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, etc.
- Chris @ The Beguiling