EVENT: Avengers vs. X-Men #1: ROUND ONE PARTY
Posted Tuesday, March 27, 2012
In-Store Event @ The Beguiling
Tuesday, April 3rd, 8pm-9pm
Free To Attend
While we at The Beguiling may personally feel that The Avengers are establishment stooges, and the X-Men represent change and hope, we are nevertheless happy to hold an Avengers vs. X-Men party on Tuesday, April 3rd, from 8pm-9pm, and all are welcome, even if they are Avengers fans.
What's going to happen at this party? Why, just EVERYTHING!
- Avengers Vs. X-Men #1 will be on sale early! That's right, if you come by Tuesday night at 8pm, we'll be selling copies of the crossover event of the year early (regular on-sale is Wednesday morning). Get a head-start on the carnage!
- Avengers Vs. X-Men #1 team variants at cover price! Marvel has produced special "Team Avengers" and "Team X-Men" variant covers for Avengers vs. X-Men #1. We will be retailing these for $6 each starting Wednesday, but if you come in on Tuesday evening they'll be $3.99! (Limit 1 per customer, and you can't buy both. You either gotta support the X-Men or Avengers. You can buy another one Wednesday.)
- Get a free Avengers vs. X-Men Lithograph, and an Avengers button or X-Men Button, with every purchase of Avengers vs. X-Men #1. Limit 1 of each per person.
- At the end of the evening, whichever team sells more variant covers wins. We aren't sure what this entails yet.
- 20% Off Marvel Comics/Trade Paperback Sale! All regularly priced, in-print Marvel Comics and Trade Paperbacks will be 20% off regular price.
- $1 Comic Spot Sale! Since the new rack will be basically empty except for Avengers vs. X-Men, we'll be posting some special Marvel Comics that will be just $1 for your reading enjoyment.
- Cake! It's just not a party without cake.
- Chris @ The Beguiling